On July 3, 2012, Southern Legacy Minerals released the following NI 43-101 compliant resource estimate at the AntaKori deposit. The resource estimate was completed by independent consultant, Scott E. Wilson, of Scott E. Wilson Consulting, and was based on 70 drill holes totalling 17,950.81m (5,898m of three-metre-length composites). The technical report is available below and on SEDAR (www.sedar.com).
- As at July 2, 2012, the initial NI 43-101 compliant resource estimate for AntaKori, is based on cut-off grades of 0.20% Cu in-pit and 0.50% Cu underground.
- The Project hosts an initial resource of 5.1 billion pounds of copper equivalent.
|Resource Type||Tonnes (x1,000)||Grade Au g/t||KOz. Au||Grade Ag g/t||KOz. Ag||Grade Cu %||Cu Lbs (x1,000)||Grade Mo ppm||Mo Lbs (x1000)||Grade Pb %||Pb Lbs (x1,000)||Grade Zn %||Zn Lbs (x1,000)|
- Estimates were calculated using Inverse Distance Squared method
- Estimates were calculated within a Whittle Pit and limited to Southern Legacy’s property mineral tenure
- Underground resources assume Block Caving at 0.50% Cu cut-off grade
- Copper equivalent formula uses $1,500 per ounce gold, $30 per ounce silver, $3.50 per pound copper, $0.85 per pound for lead and zinc and $16 per pound molybdenum